Oyster Omelette with Bean Sprouts.
You can have Oyster Omelette with Bean Sprouts using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oyster Omelette with Bean Sprouts
- It’s 100 grams of oyster meat without shell.
- You need 1 of bean sprouts.
- It’s 2 piece of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 stick of green onions.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of starch.
- You need 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 10 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Oyster Omelette with Bean Sprouts instructions
- In high heat, heat vegetable oil and stir fry onion, garlic, oysters and bean sprouts..
- While frying，in bowl，dissolve starch and flour with water. Stir in the beaten eggs and season with soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the water from the oyster and sprouts completely evaporated without burning. Turn to medium heat and then add the egg mixture to the stir fried mix..
- Let one side cook then carefully flip to cook the other side. (Like a pancake). Serve hot with chilli sauce dipping..