Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken. Cheesy Grilled Chicken Rasta Pasta, a spicy comforting pasta dish with island appeal! Rasta Pasta is a Caribbean inspired pasta dish seasoned with jerk spices and tossed with colorful bell peppers. The name of the dish stems from Rastafarian You'll often find on Caribbean restaurant menus that shrimp or chicken are popular add ons.
The bell peppers are either sauteed or roasted, and they're just tossed along with the cooked pasta and grilled chicken in a creamy and cheesy sauce. This rasta pasta recipe gives Italian pasta a Jamaican spin with creamy coconut milk, lots of spicy jerk Jerk chicken or shrimp are the most popular, each bringing its own character to the finished dish I think it would also be fantastic this a nice piece of grilled fish with the jerk seasoning on top. This Caribbean chicken Rasta Pasta from Delish.com is great for dinner any night of the week. You can cook Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 380 g of dry pasta (3 cups or so).
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1.5-2 cups of half and half cream.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 of tbsp+1 tbsp jerk seasoning (I like walkerswood or grace brand).
- Prepare 1/2 of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
Ginger Soy Lamb, fresh off the [email protected] Orlando, Florida. Make the BEST chicken rasta pasta – right at home! You are going to love this easy rasta pasta recipe with jerk chicken. Rasta Pasta – a Jamaican-inspired one-pot dish with creamy cheesy pasta tossed with with jerk chicken and bell peppers.
Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken step by step
- Using 2 tbsp of jerk seasoning, marinade chicken for 2 hours or over night (preferred).
- Grill your chicken on BBQ or indoor grill until juices run clear. Set aside of a bit before slicing..
- In a large pot, cook pasta to just shy of el dente, drain and set aside in colander while making the rest..
- In the same pot, add the olive oil and saute onion and garlic 2 min. Then add your jerk, thyme and cajun seasoning. Cook 1 more min.
- Add the chicken stock and cream. Cook on medium-high for 5 min or so then add your peppers. Add your parm cheese and continue cooking on medium until it looks like your sauce is beginning to thicken. Season with salt if needed.
- Add your pasta to the sauce and toss to combine and let everything hangout together for 10 min on low, stirring occasionally..
- Serve hot with your grilled chicken on top (or you can toss the chicken in when you add the pasta to the pot).
Jerk Chicken Recipe Oven, Jerk Chicken Marinade, Jerk Recipe, Jerk Chicken Wings, Oven Chicken Easy jerk marinade that is great for grilling or baking chicken, shrimp, fish, pork, steak and more. This rasta pasta recipe gives Italian pasta a Jamaican spin with creamy coconut milk, lots of. Creamy Pasta with Jerk Chicken + ShrimpAlicas Pepper Pot. Grill Pan Chicken with Fiery Mango-Ginger SalsaJamie Geller. mango, granulated sugar, coarsely ground black pepper, marinade Easy Rasta Pasta Recipe [+Video]Masala Herb. fusilli pasta, onion, jerk seasoning, chicken, bell pepper. Grilled Jerk Chicken with Sweet Plantains.