Mini Cherry Cheesecakes.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mini cherry cheesecakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mini Cherry Cheesecakes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini cherry cheesecakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Cherry Cheesecakes:
- Get of FOR THE BASE:.
- Get 1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Make ready of FOR THE FILLING AND TOPPING:.
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) of package of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla or almond extract.
- Prepare 8 oz of whipped topping.
- Take 1 can of cherry pie filling or any fruit pie filling.
Steps to make Mini Cherry Cheesecakes:
- You will need 12 mini dessert dishes, about 2-3 ozs each..
- Melt butter in a microwaveable bowl, add sugar and cracker crumbs, mix thoroughly. Place a heaping teaspoon of cracker mixture in the bottom of each dessert dish and pat down..
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the dessert dishes to almost full, just below the top. Add cherry pie filling to top it off. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mini cherry cheesecakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!