Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos.
You can cook Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos
- Prepare 1 of 20 oz package ground turkey.
- Prepare 32 oz of liquid egg whites.
- Prepare 4 medium of russet potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of sage.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese (2% sharp cheddar).
- It’s 16 of whole wheat tortillas.
Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos instructions
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and cook the potatoes and onion until browned and done..
- Meanwhile, brown the ground turkey in a separate skillet over medium heat..
- Once the turkey is cooked, drain the excess liquid and mix in the spices. Place the turkey crumbles on a plat with paper towels to drain remaining liquid..
- Return the skillet to medium heat and scramble the egg whites..
- After everything is done, mix the eggs, turkey, and potatoes in a large bowl..
- Warm a few tortillas at a time by microwaving for 25-30 seconds on a microwave-safe plate..
- Add a scoop of the egg mixture to the middle of a tortilla, top with 1/8 cup of cheese, and roll into a burrito. Repeat for all 16 tortillas.
- TO FREEZE: Wrap each burrito individually in plastic wrap, and place in a large Ziploc bag in the freezer..
- TO REHEAT: Remove the plastic wrap and microwave one burrito at a time for approximately 1-1/2 minutes, flipping it over halfway through..
- Calories: 250; Fat: 7g; Carbs: 32g; Fiber: 9g; Protein: 23g.