Oven baked marinated chicken. This tender flavorful chicken is one of my mom's specialties. Soy sauce and bottled Italian dressing combine in a mouthwatering marinade that nicely complements the meat.—Cindy Kufeldt, Orlando, Florida. It was so easy to marinate during the day – pop it into the oven and you have a great weeknight meal.
While there are basically endless options for a marinade, a balsamic chicken breast and Worcestershire chicken thighs are. This is the easiest oven baked tandoori chicken. Authentic flavor with a great marinate. You can have Oven baked marinated chicken using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven baked marinated chicken
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆ Chicken ◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 3 pound of chicken.
- Prepare as needed of salt.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Marinade ◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Chinese black vinegar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 2 of extra large eggs.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of sugar.
It has an irresistible intense flavor of the Indian herbs. Marinate the chicken by removing the skin is much more effective than with the skin on. Place chicken on a baking sheet or baking dish. Oven Baked Chicken Breasts are so easy, moist and juicy!
Oven baked marinated chicken instructions
- Mix all the ingredients of the marinade together except eggs and water. Forming a paste. When mixed well add the water to thin it out..
- Add eggs and beat well. Make sure th get any ingredients sticking to the bottom well incorporated..
- Salt the chicken inside and out, put chicken into zip lock bag, and pour marinade over the chicken inside and out. Squeeze air out of bag and seal it. Put into refrigerator overnight..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Cut tnext to each side of backbone and remove the backbone..
- Put into an oven safe pan, spread out breast side up..
- Pour any extra marinade on top of chicken..
- Bake till done for an hour and 15 minutes.
- Let sit 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Chicken breasts are tossed in a simple herb mixture then oven baked to perfection. Tandoori chicken – baked in the oven! Not too sweet, really nice balance of Welcome to Modern Honey! I am a passionate lover of decadent treats + the healthy good stuff. I love to help others be successful in.