Banana Egg Pancakes.
You can cook Banana Egg Pancakes using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Egg Pancakes
- You need 1 medium of banana.
- You need 1 medium of eggs.
Banana Egg Pancakes instructions
- Peel the banana. Chop it into chuncks into a bowl and make it into a smooth paste using a fork or a whisk..
- Add the egg and continue whisking until it resembles pancake mix..
- In a heated skilled on medium heat with some oil pour half of the mix and cook it about 1-2 min on each side (like pancakes)..
- Do the same with the other half of the mix to yeld 2 perfect breakfast pancakes..
- Top with berries or honey or what you prefer. Incredibly sweet naturally because of the banana!.