Creamy Salmon Asparagus Soup.
You can have Creamy Salmon Asparagus Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Salmon Asparagus Soup
- Prepare 400 grams of Pink salmon belly.
- Prepare 1 cup of campbell's cream of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves,minced.
- It’s 1 small of ginger,sliced.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 piece of green chili,sliced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of fried garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of spring onion,chopped.
- It’s 1 small of carrot,finely chopped.
Creamy Salmon Asparagus Soup instructions
- In a pot,saute’ onion,ginger and garlic, stirring, until soft..
- Add salmon and cook/stir fry for 2-3 minutes.add evaporated milk and cream of asparagus and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5-8 minutes..
- Add the carrots and green chili and cook for 3 minutes.season with salt and ground black pepper.stirring occasionally.add water if needed..
- Turn the heat off.transfer the soup into a serving bowl..
- Garnish with spring onion and fried garlic then serve hot..