Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette. Try this classic omelette for brunch or serve with lots of green salad for a quick and satisfying dinner. Place a frying pan over medium heat and melt the coconut oil. Add the butter and heat until bubbling.
Fresh chives add color and extra flavor. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. This easy and simple cheese and ham omelette is tasty and delicious and perfect for Sunday breakfast or lunch – quick and perfect for the family. You can cook Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 100 grams of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 100 grams of coarsely chopped ham.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Heat the oil in a small non-stick omelette pan, add the omelette mix and swirl around the pan. Spray a small non-stick frying pan with oil spray and place over medium heat. Place the ham, spinach and cheese over half the omelette, then fold over the other side to enclose the filling. Ham with Swiss & American cheeses.
Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette instructions
- Melt the tablespoon of coconut oil over a medium-high heat..
- Beat the 3 eggs in a bowl..
- Pour the eggs into the hot pan, and count to ten..
- Use a fish slice to pull the far edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan forward to allow the egg to run into the space..
- Count to ten again..
- Now use the fish slice to push the near edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan back to allow the egg to run into the space. Count to ten..
- Repeat for the left and right sides of the omelette..
- When most of the egg has cooked, with just the top layer runny, add the cheddar cheese and ham. Count to ten again..
- Slide off the edge of the pan onto a plate. Move the pan as the omelette slides off to help fold the omelette in half..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
Served with hash browns and choice of bread. Gluten Free when you choose the Gluten Free English Muffin. The classic American Ham And Cheese Omelet. just eggs, ham and cheese as nature intended. Preparation Whisk the egg and milk in a bowl with a fork until thoroughly combined. I do use ghee/coconut oil/olive oil as a precaution though.