Rice and Bean Burritos.
You can cook Rice and Bean Burritos using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice and Bean Burritos
- Prepare 8 of Burrito tortillas.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 6 oz of rice (you can use taco rice, white, etc.).
- You need 15 oz of can of red beans.
- It’s 16 oz of salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese, halved.
- It’s 2 of green onions.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream, optional.
Rice and Bean Burritos instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Brown ground beef in skillet for about 5 minutes or until done. While browning beef, bring water, rice, and beans to a boil in seperate pot. Boil the mixture for about 7 minutes or until rice is tender..
- Once meat is done, set aside. Add the rice and bean mixture to beef..
- Add a half cup cheese and half cup of salsa and mix well..
- Spread a half cup salsa evenly to a 13×9 greased dish. Then fill your tortillas with about 3/4 cup of rice mixture and roll up. Put the seam side down in the dish..
- Once you have rolled all your burritos, spoon your remaining salsa down the center of burritos and sprinkle with cheese..
- Bake for 25 minutes. Then garnish with chopped green onions, fresh tomatoes, and sour cream!.