One gravy two curry. Upsaaru is a tasty gravy recipe and is very popular in Bangalore, Mysore, Mandya, Hassan, Tumkur and Kolar region of Karnataka. Upsaaru recipe explained with step by step pictures. Upsaaru or upsaru is a two in one gravy and curry (sabji) recipe served as an accompaniment with ragi mudde.
But this recipe using eggs is a quick replacement to high calorie chicken and paneer. I used a slurry gravy method here, and it was all easily done in one pan. With this method, you can easily adjust the amount thickness of the gravy to your taste. You can have One gravy two curry using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One gravy two curry
- You need 3 of onion paste.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 inches of Ginger.
- You need of Few cashews.
- Prepare of Few almond optional.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- It’s of Cardamom 2 to 3 crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 5 of tomato.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of and half tablespoon salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s Half of teaspoon black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kitchen king.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- You need leaves of Few curry.
- Prepare of Homemade cottage cheese diced and roasted on pan with butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas boiled.
Sign up for the newsletter and get all posts delivered straight to your inbox! You'll find restaurant style and home-style paneer curries. From popular restaurant style gravies (like paneer butter masala, palak paneer) to homestyle curries (like chole paneer, aloo paneer), there is. This Tuna Curry-Nadan Choor Meen Curry is her yet another signature dish.
One gravy two curry instructions
- Blend smooth onion,ginger,garlic,almond,cashews.
- Roast cumin seeds and add blended onion mixture.
- Now cook this mixture at high flame and add oil after soaking water.
- Make it golden and add crushed cardamom and roast it.
- Now add tomatoes puree or paste and all the spices together.
- Now cook the masala at low flame and keep checking after 2 minutes.
- Now first separate the curry for shahi paneer masala.for this separately again 1 or 2 scoop of curry blend smooth.
- Now strain it two times for a creamy curry and add bit of warm milk.
- Now add roasted few pieces of paneer.yummy shaahi paneer is ready.
- For matar paneer add roasted cubes of paneer and peas with some amount of water in left masala.
- Do not add much water cuz it's already all set.water just for consistency with paneer and peas.now cook at low flame for 5 to 6 minutes only and keep covering for beautiful color.
- Let's enjoy one gravy two types of masala paneer.
It's very easy yet tasty fish curry, wondering what so special about this dish? Very simple, grated coconut and all spices grounded together and mixed with the marinated tuna and then cooked to perfect consistency. Take a look at two possible variants for your curry sauce in Nigeria! Follow our guide to make a perfect sauce for your dishes! Let`s take a look at two basic recipes for curry sauce!