Chicken and Potato Soup.
You can cook Chicken and Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Potato Soup
- It’s 1 lb of cubed cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 of serving Little Extra Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 of carrots small dice.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks small dice.
- It’s 2 of small russet potatoes small dice.
- It’s 1 TBS of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Poultry Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper TT.
Chicken and Potato Soup instructions
- Add all ingredients to 5 or 6 quart stock pot..
- Bring to rolling boil. Simmer for 45-60 minutes.