Boiled Bologna Sandwiches thick cut.
You can cook Boiled Bologna Sandwiches thick cut using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boiled Bologna Sandwiches thick cut
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- It’s 4 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoons of whole grain mustard.
- It’s 1 pound of bologna.
- It’s As needed of water to boil bologna.
- Prepare 2 of large kosher pickles.
Boiled Bologna Sandwiches thick cut instructions
- Cut the bologna into 1/2 inch slices. Add water to a pan and boil the bologna for 10 minutes..
- Add mayonnaise and mustard to the bread. When the bologna is done drain the water off and add to the bread..
- Cut one pickle on a bias. Add slices to the sandwiches..
- Add top cut in half and serve with kosher spears. I hope you enjoy!.