Easy Beef Burritos.
You can have Easy Beef Burritos using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Burritos
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare 12 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 can of 8oz tomato sauce.
- You need 2 can of chili beans.
- Prepare 16 oz of shredded cheese.
Easy Beef Burritos instructions
- scramble ground beef in skillet until brown..
- add tomato sauce, 1/2 cup water and chili powder, stir. simmer until water is evaporated.
- mush up beans to a paste in pan, heat and set aside.
- spread 2 tablespoon mashed beans on tortilla.
- take 1/4 cup of ground beef and spread on 1 tortilla.
- add shredded cheese.
- fold tortilla over 1/3 of the way.
- fold ends over then complete rolling.
- repeat until all tortillas are used up..
- add a little oil to skillet. place burrito folded side down.
- fry until golden, turn repeat on other side..