Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin, cooked Sous – Vide.
You can have Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin, cooked Sous – Vide using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin, cooked Sous – Vide
- It’s 1 of whole pork tenderloin.
- It’s 1 of recipe my Teriyaki Sauce, my recipe attached in direction step #2.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted butter, cold cut in 3 pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of recipe Creamy Mustsrd sauce, for serving. Recipe attached in direction step #7.
Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin, cooked Sous – Vide instructions
- Preheat Sous – Vide container to 134°F.
- Brush pork tenderloin with Teriyaki glaze https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344228-teriyaki-glaze-marinade-and-finishing-sauce.
- Vacuum seal pork tenderloin with the 3 butter pieces evenly spaced on meat.in bag before sealing..
- Place in preheated sous vide water to cover. Put top on and cook 90 minutes..
- Remove from water. To use later chill.in bag. To finish, cut open bag and drain any liquid into bowl.and save it. The pork can be eaten now, sliced with the saved juices but for a more enhanced roast flavor sear meat as.directed in step #6.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet, brush pork again with the teriyaki glaze, sear all sides until brown and glazed 2 to 3 minutes. Add reserved liquid from bag and heat in skillet pour over pork.Serve with mustard sauce, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355807-creamy-mustard-sauce.
- Serve with fried rice or noodles and your favorite vegetable or a salad.