Asparagus With Garlic.
You can cook Asparagus With Garlic using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus With Garlic
- It’s 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 5 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Black pepper.
Asparagus With Garlic step by step
- Use your pan add olive oil let it heat it up.
- Then take your asparagus with your fingers brake ends because they still have white part and you don't want to eat that.
- Place in your hot pan and and let it cook but gently flipping them, don't over cook because they will be way to soft add pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Don't add your garlic yet because garlic will turn black and burn and has no taste after that.
- Prepare your garlic, use your good knife and slice them long way and don't afraid to use lots of garlic. Add olive oil and mixed in a small container.
- When you done cooking your asparagus removed and place on plate and then pore over your garlic over it and tossed lightly and your warm asparagus will absorb garlic and will give you that wonderful flavor..