Easy baked chicken breasts. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. Simple baked chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and Creole seasoning is quick and easy to prepare for weeknight dinner.
You heard that right: The one and ONLY method you will need for baked chicken. Oven Baked Chicken Breasts are so easy, moist and juicy! Chicken breasts are tossed in a simple herb mixture then oven baked to perfection. You can cook Easy baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy baked chicken breasts
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s to taste of garlic salt.
- It’s of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbls of chopped parsley.
Baked chicken breasts can be tough to get just right. It's all too easy to overcook them and end up with dry, rubbery chicken. I've got lots of tips to share when it comes to my favorite chicken breast recipes, so let's dive in! Rubbing the chicken with a little olive oil before baking helps add moisture to.
Easy baked chicken breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- Dice onion finely.
- Place chicken on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Pour melted butter over each breast. Reserve 2 tbsp..
- Season each breast with garlic salt.
- Evenly place minced onion on each breast..
- Sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven, pour on reserved butter. Top with chopped parsley. Place back in oven for 10 minutes..
Our oven-baked chicken breast recipe is so easy and delicious. Here's how to bake chicken perfectly, with helpful instructions, including the best Placing chicken breasts over a bed of lemon slices is an easy and affordable way to infuse a ton of fresh flavor. Limes and oranges work well too! An incredibly easy chicken recipe that's a reader favourite alongside Honey Garlic Chicken, this epic Parmesan Crusted Chicken and crispy Garlic Chicken. Cooking time varies depending on thickness of meat.