Pork Belly Stew with Shitake Mushroom.
You can have Pork Belly Stew with Shitake Mushroom using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Belly Stew with Shitake Mushroom
- Prepare 3 of pork belly (chunked).
- Prepare 500 g of lean pork (chunked).
- You need 5 of shitake mushroom (sliced).
- You need 4 of star anise.
- It’s 4 of eggs (boiled).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of five spice powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Chinese cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of caramel sauce.
- It’s of Oil.
Pork Belly Stew with Shitake Mushroom instructions
- Heat the pan, add some oil, then fry garlic and star anise until golden brown..
- Put the pork belly and lean pork in, sauteé with chinese cooking wine, wait until it's almost cooked. Then add some water..
- Season with five spices, salt, sugar, then add caramel sauce to darken..
- Add the egg, keep stiring until it's cooked and thicken..