Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin.
You can cook Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin
- It’s 100 grams of Chorizo.
- It’s 450 grams of Chicken breast diced.
- It’s 1 of Onion diced.
- You need 1 of Courgette halved & sliced.
- You need 1 of Pepper diced.
- It’s 400 grams of Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 pinch of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried sage.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare 50 grams of Grated mozarella.
- Prepare 100 grams of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 pints of water.
Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6.
- Fry chorizo and chicken for 7-8 minutes, until browned. Transfer to an ovenproof dish using a slotted spoon and set aside. Add onion and garlic and fry until softened. Stir in courgette, peppers, chopped tomatoes. Add herbs and spices, water, tomato puree and tomato ketchup and season. Bring to the boil then transfer to the ovenproof dish with the chorizo and chicken and stir..
- Mix mozarella and breadcrumbs, sprinkle over and bake for 15-20 minutes until topping has turned golden..
- Serve with crusty bread and mixed salad…enjoy!.