Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce. Drizzle roasted asparagus with a delicate Dijon-lemon sauce for an elegant, yet simple, side dish. For extra presentation points, garnish the platter. Arrange asparagus mixture in a single layer on a baking.
Great as an appetizer or side dish! This lemon roasted asparagus recipe is so easy and makes the perfect veggie side for Spring. Asparagus is a good source for chromium, a trace mineral that enhances the ability of insulin to transport glucose from Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce. You can cook Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce
- You need 8 large of prawns, peel and remove head.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus, slice about 2 inches long.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 1 of scallion/ green onion, finely sliced.
- You need 100 ml of milk/ cream.
- Prepare 100 grams of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of cooking oil (canola, corn, etc).
Pork Recipes That Go With Asparagus. Asparagus and carrots are particularly attractive and delicious when served together cloaked in a lemon butter sauce. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) Asparagus and carrots with lemon sauce make a particularly attractive. Combine sweet and salty garlic sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside. Barbecued prawns and asparagus with lemon pepper mayonnaise.
Crispy Prawn with Lemon and Asparagus Sauce step by step
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice to prawn, add salt and pepper as needed. Stir..
- Add salt and pepper to flour, stir..
- Dip prawn into flour, deep fry until golden brown..
- In other pan, heat butter, add garlic. Then add asparagus, milk, 2 tablespoon lemon juice. Stir. Add salt and pepper and the last add scallions. Remove from heat..
- Put crispy fried prawn on plate, pour lemon sauce and ready to serve! Serve with potato mash or rice..
Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving. Optional Parmesan, garlic, and lemon juice – a definite yes to all three! This is excellent and turned out perfectly. Get a taste of Thailand with this light and seasonal dish.