Meat and Red Curry.
You can have Meat and Red Curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat and Red Curry
- You need .5 lb of chicken.
- It’s .5 lb of beef.
- Prepare .5 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh broccoli cuts.
- Prepare 4 of green onions thinly chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of s&b oriental curry powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Thai kitchen red curry paste.
- It’s 2 tbs of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare Tsp of ginger powder.
- You need Dashes of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Thai red chile oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need Tbs of olive oil.
Meat and Red Curry instructions
- Thinly slice chicken and beef..
- Heat oil on a large skillet or wok..
- Add garlic and the lower, whiter ends of the green onion (save top of onion for serving) stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add meat and seasonings and cook until meat is done..
- Add fresh broccoli and continue to simmer in curry until tender..
- Serve on steamed jasmine rice and top with fresh cilantro and green onion..
- Optional: Serve with fresh lime wedges. For extra spice, add fresh jalapeno slices to the curry or as a garnish..