Honey Garlic BBQ Chicken Wings. Mix flour, garlic powder, pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Coat each chicken wing with a generous layer of the flour mixture. Add chicken wings to a large bowl.
Josh likes a mixture of wings and drumettes. Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel before starting the recipe. These Honey Garlic Chicken Wings are a delicious alternative to the classic spicy hot wing, with a buttery and sweet flavor, and lots of fresh garlic. You can cook Honey Garlic BBQ Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic BBQ Chicken Wings
- Prepare 5 lbs of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard powder.
Definitely file these wings under the "finger licking good" category because you will want to lick this sauce off the wings and from your fingers. These honey-garlic air fryer chicken wings are for you if you love crispy, sticky, sweet and garlicky wings. The health benefits of air fried chicken wings are all on the mental side. Let's face it; wings are not the healthiest thing to eat no matter how you make them, but they are one of the most satisfying.
Honey Garlic BBQ Chicken Wings step by step
- Stir all ingredients together in a saucepan over medium heat, cook until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Spread chicken wings in an even layer into a shallow baking dish. Pour sauce over the wings..
- Marinate wings in fridge for one hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake chicken wings turning occasionally until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 90 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
These honey-bbq chicken wings are seasoned then baked until nice and crispy, then slathered in honey-barbecue sauce that is sweet, spicy and has just the Honey BBQ Chicken Wings – Ready to Eat. They're nice and crispy from the baking process – more on that below – and just. The good news is, baking wings covered in BBQ sauce, flour, and a mix of spices really isn't that much healthier than fried. I grated\zested ginger and garlic into the sauce instead if garlic powder. These Honey Garlic Chicken Wings are dangerously easy to make and eat!