Stir fry glass noodle. A super fast, easy and of course delicious stir fry glass noodles. Ready to enjoy within minutes, so forget about the take outs. Vermicelli noodles (Cellophane noodles)are also known as glass noodles in Chinese.
Gibe a big stir fry and transfer out immediately. Stir-fry is a great way to cook for one person. I take what I have in the fridge, get the right amount of ingredients (typically three to four kinds of vegetables) and whip up So today's stir fry lunch was a quick cabbage and glass noodle stir fry, something that we were. You can cook Stir fry glass noodle using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fry glass noodle
- You need of Mung bean vermicelli, 2 bundles, 50g each bundle.
- It’s 1 piece of Carrot,.
- You need of Round cabbage, quarter.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of Cooking oil,.
- You need 1 piece of Fried fish cake,.
- You need 1-2 pieces of Egg,.
A super fast, easy and of course delicious stir fry glass noodles. Ready to enjoy within minutes, so forget about the take outs. Ditch take out with this Korean Glass Noodle Veggie Stir Fry. Cake and birthday aside, there's also noods and veggies happening over here.
Stir fry glass noodle step by step
- Soak noodle in water till softened. Drain and put water aside for later use..
- Chop carrot, cabbage, fried fish cake into thin slices. Stir an egg in separate bowl..
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using medium heat, stir fry carrot, cabbage and fish cake till fragrant..
- Add in noodle and stir fry slowly. Keep adding in water a little at a time to keep the noodle from drying up..
- Add in stirred egg while stir fry the noodle. Add some light soya sauce to taste. Garnish with chopped coriander for nice touch..
Like this Korean Glass Noodle Veggie Stir Fry. I have a small obsession with. The cabbage glass noodle stir fry is usually served as a side in a multi-course meal. However, the dish is highly versatile and you can easily make it into a more significant one-pan meal for one person. For example, you can scramble some eggs or brown some.