Cheesy Veg Lasagne.
You can cook Cheesy Veg Lasagne using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Veg Lasagne
- It’s 6 pieces of -Lasagne Sheets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pastas (boiled).
- It’s 2 tbsp of pasta sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Spinach (blanched and chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of processed cheese (grated).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Corns (boiled).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Capsicums red/yellow/green.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brocolli blanched.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of paneer cubed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic crushed.
Cheesy Veg Lasagne instructions
- Take pan and heat olive oil. Put crushed garlic. Saute it..
- Add blanched and chopped spinach. Add salt and pepper. Saute it. Keep aside..
- Again take pan put olive oil and stir fry Brocolli and all capsicums. Put salt and pepper. Keep aside..
- Mix Pasta sauce and ketchup. Mix well. Keep aside..
- Preheat oven at 180°C..
- Now arrange baking tray. Apply butter on base. Spread pasta sauce evenly..
- Put lasagne sheets over it..
- Spread spinach all over and cream cheese over it. Now put pastas and spread it. Sprinkle chilli flakes..
- On that put pasta sauce. Spread layer of sauteed veggies..
- Grate cheese all over. Sprinkle chilli flakes. Repeat the process by layering it..
- Bake it at 180°C for 20-25 mins..
- Veg Lasagne is ready to serve. Serve hot..