Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole.
You can cook Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- You need 2 lb of Cubed Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 10 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of Evoo/Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Red Hot Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- It’s 1 each of Onion & Garlic Powders, Paprika, Cayenne & Black Pepper, Seasoned Salt.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mexican or Feista Blend Cheese. Green Onlons, Cooked Chopped Bacon.
Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Cube Potatoes bout inch, inch and a half. Place potatoes, seasonings, evoo & hot sauce in bowl. Mix & coat potatoes..
- Scoop potatoes out leaving behind as much marinade as possible. In 9×11 dish sprayed with Olive Oil cookin spray. Bake approx 50 mins mixing every 10 min..
- While potatoes are cooking, cube chicken same as potatoes, then add to the left over hot sauce evoo marinade, let stand for now..
- When potatoes crisp & brown on all sides (aprox 50 mins), reduce heat to 400°F, add cubed Chicken cook about 10 more mins stir cook another 5 to 10 mins add topping & let cook an additional 10 mins..
- Serve with Additional Hot Sauce & or Ranch Dressing!.