Baked Potato Omelette. Please Subscribe and Enjoy I hope everyone enjoys this delicious recipe. Give it a thumps up for more delicious recipes. Chef Rob Stinson creates a Mississippi-grown omelette using fresh vegetables from Mississippi's farmers markets and baked potato pancakes.
When well cooked, a baked potato has a fluffy interior and a crisp skin. It may be served with fillings and condiments such as butter, cheese, sour cream, gravy, baked beans or even ground meat. Make the perfect baked potato every time using this simple step-by-step recipe. You can have Baked Potato Omelette using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Potato Omelette
- Prepare 1 of Red onion sliced.
- It’s 3 medium of Potatoes peeled and sliced into 1 cm thick slices.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Frozen peas and corn.
- You need 40 grams of Grated cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Before you cook it, roll the wet potato in some salt, pepper, all season, and garlic. Find all ingredients and method to cook Mashed Potato Omelette along with preparation & cooking time. To prepare this recipe, heat water in a saucepan and boil the potatoes. Chef Rob Stinson creates a Mississippi-grown omelette using fresh vegetables from Mississippi's farmers markets and baked potato pancakes.
Baked Potato Omelette instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C. Boil potato slices until just tender.
- Mix eggs, milk, peas and corn and cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Fry onions in the oil until soft.
- Drain potatoes and cool slightly.
- Mix all items together and stir gently so you don't break the potatoes.
- Place in baking dish and cook for 1 hour or until set.
- Serve with a tossed salad.
Learn how to make baked potatoes with this simple step-by-step video tutorial and baked potato recipe. These baked potatoes are crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside, and SO delicious. A perfect baked potato has crisp skin with a light and fluffy inside. Easy steps for selecting and A Perfect Baked Potato will have a crisp skin with a light and fluffy inside. Peel previously cooked potatoes and cook until browned in butter.