Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot).
You can cook Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot)
- Prepare 1 lb. of bulk hot Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 lb. of frozen cheese tortellini.
- You need 3 cups of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 3 TBS. of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 32 oz. of chicken stock.
- Prepare 28 oz. of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 TBS. of Italian blend.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot) step by step
- Brown sausage in a pan. Add to crockpot..
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan and sauté onions and garlic until softened. Then add in the chicken stock, diced tomatoes, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, Italian blend, salt and pepper. Stir until heated and transfer to crockpot with the sausage..
- Allow everything to cook in the crockpot on low for about 3-4 hours, except for the spinach and tortellini..
- Add in the frozen tortellini and spinach last, as they cook very quickly. Serve once tortellini is fully cooked. Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.