Brad's citrus chicken bake. The Citrus Baked Chicken recipe out of our category Chicken! Place chicken in a baking dish. Spread mustard evenly over the chicken and sprinkle with chopped onion and parsley.
Once the chicken has baked, remove the pieces to a serving platter. Remove parts to a serving platter and garnish with additional chopped. This Citrus Chicken Quinoa Salad is full of bright, fresh flavors and packs some serious protein punch! You can cook Brad's citrus chicken bake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's citrus chicken bake
- It’s 2 lbs of whole chicken thighs.
- You need 1 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of paprika.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
- It’s 2 of large shallots, sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- Prepare 3 of large carrots, peeled and cut 1 1/2 inches long.
- You need 1/2 lb of crimini mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 can of orange mango juice concentrate.
A hearty, healthy salad recipe with creamy avocado, nutty quinoa, chicken, fresh cilantro, and lots of bright citrus flavors. The perfect light dinner or easy lunch! Super easy and quick Citrus Mustard Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe – this is a how to video from Meal Plan Star. Citrus chicken is a great go-to recipe to add juice and zest to ordinary chicken.
Brad's citrus chicken bake step by step
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, and garlic. Dredge chicken in it. Place on a plate and let stand five minutes. Reserve 4 tbs of flour mixture..
- Get your daughter to cut the veggies. Lol.
- Fry chicken in oil until browned. I added some sage and wild mushroom infused olive oil to the canola oil. Remove to a large casserole dish.
- Arrange the veggies around the chicken..
- Reserve 4 tbs of chicken drippings. In the same pan add reserved flour to the drippings. Add brown sugar and ginger. Saute for two minutes. Add the juice concentrate and sauté until mixed. Add water until you get a thick sauce, about 1 1/2 cups.
- Pour over chicken and bake at 350 for 45 minutes..
- Remove and let stand for five minutes. Serve..
The spicy sauce works equally well with fish or pork. This Citrus Chicken Marinade is fresh, zesty, and bursting with the many flavors of summertime. This Citrus Chicken Marinade Recipe was my very first and it has since remained my summertime favorite. Bursting with ALL THE FLAVOR, I highly recommend eating this chicken on salads, wraps. Our citrus chicken traybake is a no-fuss dinner that is perfect for busy week nights.