You can have Teriyaki Wings using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Wings
- Prepare 3 lb of Chicken Wings.
- It’s 1 large of Onion (chopped).
- You need 1 cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dry Sherry.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey.
Teriyaki Wings instructions
- Rinse chicken wings.
- Cut off and discard the tips.
- Remove as much of the chicken skin as you can and cut the wings in half (at the joint).
- Broil the wings for 20 minutes (10 minutes each side).
- Mix all of the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Put the chicken wings into the slow cooker and pour the mixture over them.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4-5 hours or High for 2-3 hours.
- Stir to make sure the wings are fully coated before you serve.