Coconut custard pie. Coconut Custard Pie I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Andrew Zimmern's recipe is inspired by an extraordinary coconut pie – simple and delicious – the he tried outside of Charleston, South Carolina. A coconut custard pie recipe inspired by the tropical French Polynesian island of Bora Bora!
This soft custard pie has a mild coconut flavor. Who wouldn't love a hearty slice topped with a dollop of whipped cream? Coconut Custard Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Coconut custard pie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut custard pie
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can cream of coconut + enough regular milk to make 2 cups.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bisquick.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of flaked coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter or margarine.
Follow these steps to make the coconut custard pie and it'll make its own crust. I had so many requests for coconut custard pie, how could I leave it off the list? So today we have coconut custard pie with my own twist! But this coconut custard pie doesn't leave you with a nasty, artificial aftertaste.
Coconut custard pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Mix everything in a bowl and pour it into a buttered pie dish. Bake 25-35 minutes til pie is set..
- Somehow it makes its own crust, custard and the coconut candies on top. Amazing!!.
This is an important fact to address in learning how to cook healthy desserts. You can't use artificial sweeteners just to. This is a fabulously easy pie that looks like you worked really hard! It makes its own crust and can be prepared and in the oven in no time. I found the original recipe in the "More With Less" cookbook and.