Coconut custard pie. Coconut Custard Pie I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A coconut custard pie recipe inspired by the tropical French Polynesian island of Bora Bora! Tender, flaky crust topped with warm a silky egg custard filling.
This soft custard pie has a mild coconut flavor. Who wouldn't love a hearty slice topped with a dollop of whipped cream? Follow these steps to make the coconut custard pie and it'll make its own crust. You can cook Coconut custard pie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut custard pie
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can cream of coconut + enough regular milk to make 2 cups.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bisquick.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of flaked coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter or margarine.
Like magic, it layers into a crust, custard, coconut. What is the difference between coconut custard and coconut cream pie? I had so many requests for coconut custard pie, how could I leave it off the list? So today we have coconut custard pie with my own twist!
Coconut custard pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Mix everything in a bowl and pour it into a buttered pie dish. Bake 25-35 minutes til pie is set..
- Somehow it makes its own crust, custard and the coconut candies on top. Amazing!!.
Coconut Custard Pie -The ingredients in this coconut custard pie recipe balance out perfectly to give you a wonderful flavor and texture. The custard is spot on with just the right amount of sweetness. While coconut cream pies have a place in this world, we're confident this Coconut Custard Pie should have a There are two types of Southerners in the world: coconut "cream" pie people and coconut. But this coconut custard pie doesn't leave you with a nasty, artificial aftertaste. This is an important fact to address in learning how to cook healthy desserts.