You can have Roasted Asparagus using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Asparagus
- You need of Asparagus.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
Roasted Asparagus instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash asparagus thoroughly. Put down foil on baking sheet and spray with non stick cooking spray..
- Line the asparagus in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Drizzles with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan cheese. Let it cook for about 15 minutes in the oven. After 15 mintues take out of oven and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese (to your liking) and bake for and additional 5-10 mintues until golden brown. Then enjoy!.