Japanese Dip Style Ramen (Miso Taste).
You can have Japanese Dip Style Ramen (Miso Taste) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Dip Style Ramen (Miso Taste)
- You need 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce (Seaweed Flaver Soy Sauce).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Sesami Oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Japanese Suop Stock.
- You need 2 tsp of Chinese Soup Stock (Chicken Soup Stock).
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 100 grams of Sliced Pork.
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- It’s As needed of Noodle (Hong Kong Style Noodle).
- Prepare As needed of Chopped Spring Onion.
Japanese Dip Style Ramen (Miso Taste) step by step
- Cut the Sliced Pork into bite size..
- Make the Dip Soup. Put the all ingredients (exclude noodle and spring onion) in a pot, and boil it. Mix it well..
- Cook the noodle. Boil the water (Out of ingredients), cook the noodle according to the instruction on the package. Drain the Noodle and immediately place under cold running water. Drain well and serve on a dish..
- Serve the Dip Soup in 4 small Bowles. Add the chopped Spring Onion if you like it..
- <How to Eat> Ladle up mouthful noodles. And then dip noodle to soup..