Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce. Try this easy low carb recipe, Baked Enchilada Chicken. Enjoy all the flavor of chicken enchilada bake without the carbs. I can't wait to share with you this amazing and easy Baked Enchilada Chicken Recipe!
Totally awesome, and not too much effort. The chicken sizzles in the skillet before getting baked and comes out tender and juicy every time. In an ovenproof skillet, brown chicken in oil. You can cook Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce
- You need 30 of chicken fillets.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s 1 bag of enchilada spice.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s of Cheese.
Top with enchilada sauce, cheese and cilantro. Baste remaining enchilada sauce over chicken thighs and return to the oven. Continue baking until chicken is no longer pink in the View image. Enchilada Baked Chicken Thighs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce instructions
- Fry the chicken fillets in butter, until there nice and brown.
- Mix the enchilada spice with the tomato soup and water, and cook for 5min..
- Put the chicken fillets in a glass pan, pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake at 300f for one hour.
- Spread a bit cheese over, bake again till cheese is melted..
Also, if you make baked chicken (or any other kind of baked proteins) regularly in the And of course, feel free to also toss the chicken breasts with your favorite sauces (once How To Store/Freeze Baked Chicken Breasts: Once the chicken has been baked, it can. DIRECTIONS Place chicken fillets in baking dish. The enchilada sauce in this recipe is so good I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of! In this Chicken Enchiladas Then top with cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven on the middle rack.