Veg.Noodles Recipe. Veg noodles recipe – A quick dinner idea for busy week nights. Some noodle recipes are made with the stir-frying method. This vegetable noodles is also a stir-fried noodle recipe.
To make veg noodles recipe you need vegetables like cabbage, different colored bell peppers, carrot, baby corns. Apart from the vegetables you need spring onion,ginger and celery if you can get it. Add the noodles and mix together for another couple of minutes. You can have Veg.Noodles Recipe using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg.Noodles Recipe
- Prepare 250 gm of noodles.
- It’s 1 of Chopped big onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped capsicum.
- You need 1 of Chopped carrot.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic paste.
- Prepare As needed of Soya sauce.
- You need As needed of Vinegar.
- You need As needed of Green chilli sauce.
- Prepare As needed of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt according to your taste.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of oil.
Season with salt and pepper, then slice remaining spring. Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe, Learn how to make Veg Hakka Noodles (absolutely This Veg Hakka Noodles recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Veg Hakka Noodles is a famous Chinese recipe. Made with fresh noodles, it has a strong flavour of soy sauce and garlic, which makes it an apt dish for kitty parties and celebrations.
Veg.Noodles Recipe step by step
- Take one pan add some water,salt,little bit oil and noodles. Then boil it for 10- 15 min..
- Take a fry pan put required oil and add garlic paste,chopped onion,capsicum, carrot.Cook for it 2 min. After add boil noodles, soya sauce, vinegar, green chilli sauce, Tomato Sauce, Black pepper powder, salt and mix it well..
- Ready to eat.?.
How to Make Veg Schezwan Noodles. Learn to make this Veg Schezwan Noodle is a fragrant and appetizing Indo-Chinese dish. Schezwan Noodles recipe – quick stir fry vegetable noodles in schezwan sauce. This recipe is a spicy yet delicious from Indo-chinese cuisine. Perfect for weight loss! 🙂 Foodiyé.