Teriyaki salmon. Major salmon fans over here and this teriyaki salmon recipe is a winner! It's so simple and doesn't require any lengthy marinating, but is super flavorful. The Asian salmon turns out flaky, juicy and.
Easy Teriyaki Salmon How to make Teriyaki Salmon Easy Teriyaki Salmon. I've been eating tons of salmon lately. It is hands down my favorite fish. You can have Teriyaki salmon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki salmon
- It’s 3 lb of fresh salmon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bbq sauce marinade.
- You need 1 can of Sliced pineapples.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Salmon gets marinated in homemade teriyaki sauce, baked, then brushed with teriyaki glaze. Place the salmon fillets in a dish, season with salt and pepper and pour the sticky dressing over them. Quick and easy teriyaki salmon recipe, soft tender salmon cooked in an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce. Baked Sesame Teriyaki Salmon is a five star salmon baked with the best homemade sesame teriyaki sauce.
Teriyaki salmon step by step
- Combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, BBQ marinade, teriyaki sauce in one bowl.
- Pour on top of salmon and place sliced pineapples on top.
- Marinate in fridge for half an hour. (For stronger flavour let sit for a few hours).
- Fry salmon until there is a brown crust on either side. (Make sure you flip salmon every 2 minutes) fry the pineapples on the side.
- Serve with rice or a light salad! Enjoy!!!.
This quick and easy healthy meal is perfect for weeknights or anytime. This grilled teriyaki salmon recipe has the perfect balance of sweet and smoky flavor. The caramelized garlic and soy sauce in the teriyaki marinade makes this grilled salmon so delicious. Sweet and tangy, this baked teriyaki salmon is an easy dinner that's packed with nutrition. For easy prep, make the marinade ahead of time and allow the salmon to sit in the fridge overnight.