Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Cannelloni.
You can have Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Cannelloni using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Cannelloni
- It’s of For the filling:.
- Prepare 2 of big sweet onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 22 oz. of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 of libra of boiled fresh spinach or frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare 10 oz of italian style cheese finely shredded.
- It’s 5 oz. of parmesan grated cheese.
- You need 5 oz. of cooked ham finely chopped.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare 18 of crepes (see recipe in Rosanas Ideas).
- Prepare of Authentic Italian Tomato Sauce (see recipe in Rosanas Ideas).
- Prepare of Bechamel sauce (see recipe in Rosanas ideas).
Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Cannelloni instructions
- Preparation of the filling:.
- Preheat a pan over medium heat, add the oil and sauté the onion until they are transparent, let cool.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with pepper, add the onion, spinach, and ricotta, mix well Then add the Parmesan and Italian cheese and ham, mix well all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate the filling for a day so that the flavors are integrated.
- Rolling and cooking of cannelloni:.
- Place the crepe inside a plate Spoon a generous amount of stuffing into one end of the crepe batter, roll up Do the same with all the crepes.
- Cover the base of a large baking dish with Italian tomato sauce.
- Arrange the cannelloni side by side to cover the base.
- Cover the top with plenty of tomato sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit Heat it covered with foil for 30 minutes.
- In a serving dish we place the cannelloni, add italian tomato sauce, bechamel and parmesan cheese to taste, do it individually for each guest. To make this recipe I prepare homemade crepes, you can buy pasta for cannelloni..