Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche. This Sausage Asparagus Quiche is so satisfying and perfect for brunch! Think: Mother's Day, or Sunday Funday! This is so much better than going out.
Add asparagus and continue to cook until asparagus has softened slightly and turned a slightly darker green. And anything with sausage and asparagus is an automatic win. Divide the asparagus mixture in two and place over the cheese. You can cook Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche
- Prepare 1 lb of breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus, remove tough ends and chop 1" long.
- It’s 1 of tomato, diced.
- You need of Garlic salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 8 of LG eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shaved parmesan.
Pour each bowl of egg and milk mixture over the pies and top each with remaining cheese. This Easy Quiche Recipe is made with Chicken Sausage and Asparagus and turns out effortlessly gorgeous as well as so so tasty! I've covered the quiche topic before but it's hard to get away from when a certain someone is literally obsessed. Actually, my husband is a quiche recipe lover as well.
Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche instructions
- Add sausage, asparagus and seasoning to a fry pan. Fry until sausage is browned and asparagus is tender..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish. Drain sausage and put in dish. Top evenly with tomatoes, and cheeses..
- Whisk milk and sour cream into eggs. Slowly whisk in flour and baking powder..
- Pour over everything in baking dish. Shake to even out the liquid..
- Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes. Until browned on top and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove and let cool 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy..
I used fresh asparagus from a local farm and hot Italian sausage from another local farm where I know their animals live a good life. I like the health benefits of coconut oil so used half. A substantial quiche filled with asparagus, mushrooms, and hot Italian sausage. What started as a clean-out-the-fridge project morphed into a quiche I was happy to serve to my friend Lilly, a culinary academic, cooking instructor and fellow food blogger, for lunch on a sunny day. Sausage and Spinach Quiche filled with cooked sausage, shredded cheese, spinach and eggs!