Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce.
You can have Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce
- It’s 2 of boneless 3/4 inch thick pork loin chops.
- Prepare 6 cups of homemade apple butter.
- You need 1 of small sweet onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2-3 drops of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Montreal seasoning.
- Prepare of No-Salt Organic Seasoning (Costco brand).
Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce step by step
- Sweat the onion until translucent then add the apple butter with all the ingredients other than the pork chops and no-salt seasoning. Let simmer for at least an hour..
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Let pork chops come to room temperature and dust with no-salt organic seasoning while a cast iron skillet is heating with 2 tbsp oil..
- Get a good sear on the pork chops and flip..
- Let sear on the otherside then cover with the bbq sauce and put in oven for about 12 minutes or until done, still blushing on the inside..