teriyaki sauce. Savory and versatile, Teriyaki Sauce has been becoming the mainstay seasoning outside of Japan. Learn how to make delicious and easy homemade teriyaki sauce in this recipe. This Easy Homemade Teriyaki Sauce begins with just four ingredients that form a fast and easy As a Sauce: The thickened sauce can be brushed onto grilled or baked meat, or tofu.
It's a dark, bold, savory-salty-sweet sauce with lots of umami undertones. The word teriyaki refers to both a Japanese cooking technique as well as to the sauce. An easy homemade teriyaki sauce recipe made from pantry staples. You can have teriyaki sauce using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of teriyaki sauce
- It’s 150 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 50 ml of water.
- It’s 50 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 20 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger, diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice wine (sake).
This sauce is bold and thick and is great as a marinade or as a sauce served with your favorite meats.
teriyaki sauce step by step
- Heat the water, soy sauce and rice wine with the sugar until the sugar has dissolved..
- Add garlic and ginger and let simmer for another 10 minutes..