Teriyaki Spaghetti Squash fry.
You can cook Teriyaki Spaghetti Squash fry using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Spaghetti Squash fry
- It’s 1 of Spaghetti Squash.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of Water Chestnuts (sliced).
- Prepare 1 can of Fancy Bamboo Shoots.
- It’s 8 oz of Teriyaki Marinade.
- Prepare 4 oz of Mushrooms ( shiitake, oyster, crimini).
- It’s 1 lb of Fresh stir fry vegetables.
Teriyaki Spaghetti Squash fry step by step
- Preheat over to 450..
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil..
- Cut squash in half length wise. Remove seeds and brush with olive oil. Place face down on cookie sheet..
- Cook squash in over for 35 minutes..
- Once done, remove squash from oven. Allow to cool. Take a fork and scrape out the insides into a bowl..
- Sautee mushrooms and bamboo in a pan with a little olive oil on medium heat..
- After 5 minutes over medium heat. Add remaining veggies to the mix and cook for 10 mins or until tender..
- Rwduce heat. Stir in squash and teriyaki sauce. Simmer for 5 mins..
- Serve with a topping of Chow Mein Noodles..