Ramen. The Best Seafood Ramen Recipes on Yummly Korean Seafood Ramen, Easy Homemade Ramen, Beef Ramen. Welcome to /r/ramen: Your source for Authentic Japanese Ramen and Instant Noodles alike!
You may remember me from such bowls as "First Dish I Learned to Cook On My Own Despite its popularity among the cash-strapped and the sodium-starved, the world or ramen extends. Ramen restaurants, or ramen-ya, can be found in virtually every corner of the country and produce countless regional variations of this common noodle dish. Nearly every region in Japan has its own variation of ramen, from the tonkotsu (pork bone broth) ramen of Kyushu to the miso ramen of Hokkaido. You can cook Ramen using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ramen
- Prepare of Cooked beef.
- It’s of Indomie I used vegetable flavor.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Hot sauce. Oil.
- In a pot add 1 cup of chicken/beef broth and cook the Indimie for three minutes.
- Add crushed garlic blackpepper hot sauce and cooked meat add the indomie seasoning and cook till tender.