Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage.
You can cook Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage
- It’s 2 packages of Beef smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil to coat pan.
- It’s 1-16 ounce of box of Rotelle pasta (or any other shape pasta you like).
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk (12 ounce).
- It’s 2 of – packs shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounce).
- It’s of Sprinkle of paprika.
Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage instructions
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper into a large pot and sauté in olive oil until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic……
- Slice your sausage into coins and place into the same pot with the onion, green pepper and minced garlic….then add your black pepper….Remove from heat…..
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente…Drain and place into pot with sausages and veggies……Mix well…..
- Now pour your can of evaporated milk into pot…..mix well…..
- Pour your shredded cheeses into pot and mix all very well……
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan, sprinkle paprika over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy ?!!!.