Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. All Reviews for Blueberry Muffins I.
After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need 1 cup of plain yoghurt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable, sunflower, or canola oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 cups of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing. These Soft, Delicious Blueberry Muffins Are Simple And Perfect For Breakfast, Snack Or After-School Treat.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Beat together 1 egg, with 1/3 cup of oil, 1 cup of yoghurt, and the vanilla extract..
- Sift the flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together with the sugar..
- Fold the blueberries in with the flour mixture..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined and lightly moistened..
- Fill the muffin cups with the batter, and bake at 190 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Leave them to cool in the tins for 10 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges, then remove the muffins from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack..
They're Filled With Blueberries And Topped With Coarse Sugar Making Them Irresistible. When most people think of Maine, they immediately think of lobster. But we who live here know of something equally as good: wild blueberries. These healthy blueberry muffins are made with whole wheat flour and oatmeal for a lighter take on the classic recipe. Homemade Blueberry Muffins are a Breakfast Staple!