Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies🍪.
You can have Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies🍪 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies🍪
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cane sugar.
- You need 3/4 Cups of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 Cups of Instant Oats.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies🍪 step by step
- Gather ingredients. In a medium mixing bowl add in butter, peanut butter, cane sugar, and brown sugar. Mix until smooth in appearance.
- Add in vanilla extract and egg. Mix together until smooth..
- Next add in oats, flour, backing powder, and mix until well combined..
- Cover cookie dough and let rest in the fridge for 30min-2hrs. After cookie dough is ready to bake. Preheat oven at 350*. Scoop cookies into small balls placed about 2inch. Apart on a well greased cookie sheet..
- Let cookies bake for 8-10min. Place cookies on a cookie rack or plate to cool. Enjoy!.