Dried meat stew. I swear I had the heat. In this episode I commit to many shenanigans. I try to get geese and fail, I show you a dried meat trick to avoid the thirst penalty, I show a stew recipe.
Lately I cannot seem to achieve tender meat in braised dishes if a gun were being held to my head. During sun-drying, the massive reduction of moisture in the meat via exposure to hot and dry air Gueddid is used in many recipes ranging from couscous to stews to soups. A meat based stew served in a blue bowl, an appearance shared with other soups. You can have Dried meat stew using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dried meat stew
- Prepare 250 g of beef (Sun dried).
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 2 of medium sized tomatoes (chopped).
- It’s 1 of full onion (chopped).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (smashed).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of royco.
- You need of Salt.
The stew is an excellent aid item providing health, hunger, thirst and an XP boost. The Meat Stew recipe out of our category Stew! Rinse the beef under cold running water and pat completely dry with paper towels. Without them, meat can get dry or tough.
Dried meat stew instructions
- Put a pan/ sufuria on heat then add the cooking oil to and onions to fry until light brown..
- Add garlic, to fry for a minute.
- Take the beef chop and wash using warm water, add it alongside tomatoes, salt and royco, cover it to steam for 2 minutes..
- Add water and continue stirring to prevent sticking, cover again to boil under low heat for 20 minutes..
- Remove from the heat, ready to serve with ugali, chapati, rice or pasta.
Did you cook the meat too long? It's easy to do in a slow cooker. Meats that are cut into tiny pieces will dry out during cooking much faster than larger pieces. Freezing dried meat will preserve it for several years. Vacuum sealing the dried meat prior to freezing prevents freezer burn and freezing stops the clock for all biological processes.