You can have Asparagus Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus Salad
- Prepare 1/2 kg of asparagus, trimmed and thinly sliced diagonally.
- Prepare 250 g of mushrooms, trimmed and thinly sliced diagonally.
- Prepare 4 of radishes, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Watercress, coarse stems discarded.
- Prepare 120 g of parmesan cheese, grated or shaved into curls.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of mustard, dijon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra-virgin.
- You need to taste of black pepper ground,.
Asparagus Salad instructions
- In bowl, mix mushrooms slices, asparagus slices, and radishes slices..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together mustard, lemon juice and salt. Then slowly add the oil, mixing well until the dressing becomes thicker..
- Pour dressing over salad and mix to coat. Flavor with pepper..
- To serve, arrange watercress leaves on a serving dish and spread the asparagus salad on top. Sprinkle with grated or shaved parmesan..