Teriyaki Beef Roll.
You can cook Teriyaki Beef Roll using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Beef Roll
- You need of THINLY SLICE VEGETABLE OPTION.
- It’s 1/2 of each of thinly slice green and yellow bellpepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of napa cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of strip of carrot.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need dash of salt and black pepper or my recipe 'szechuan peppercorn salt'.
- You need of BEEF OPTION.
- It’s 6 slice of thinly any cut of beef.
- You need dash of salt and black pepper or lg's szechuan peppercorn salt.
- It’s of DEGLAZED SAUCE.
- You need 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
Teriyaki Beef Roll instructions
- Thinly slice all mix vegetable then pan fried with oil and season with salt and black pepper or **(Szechuan Peppercorn Salt) for 3 to 5 minutes then set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365283-szechuan-peppercorn-salt.
- Lightly pound beef slice then season with salt and black pepper or **(LG 's Szechuan Peppercorn Salt ) and layer the mix cooked vegetable and roll up and fasten with presoaked toothpick then season again salt and pepper.
- Pan fried the beef roll both side for few minutes then removed and plate it.
- Immediately Degrazed the pan with teriyaki sauce then scrub the bits from the pan for half a minute then off heat and drizzle half a tsp onto the beef rolls and serve.
- PAN FRIED VEGETABLE BEEF ROLL TOP TERIYAKI DEGLAZE SAUCE.
- BELOW ARE FEW BEEF RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366613-beef-slice-in-sweet-dark-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366292-hong-kong-beef-noodle https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360905-stir-fry-bulgogi-beef-porklamb https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359067-beef-with-ginger-in-hoisin-sauce.
- BELOW ARE OTHER RECIPES USING TERIYAKI SAUCE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334504-salmon-in-teriyaki-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/404893-jackfruit-and-onion-in-teriyaki-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335893-roasted-duck-and-bell-pepper-in-teriyaki-sauce.