Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour].
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, brownie crinkle cookies [no flour]. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook brownie crinkle cookies [no flour] using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour]:
- Make ready 28 g (2 tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Take 140 g (5 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Get 100 g (1/2 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 of medium-size egg (about 48 g without shell).
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 13 g (2 tbsp) of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- Take 1/8 tsp of baking powder, sifted.
- Take 10 ml (2 tsp) of milk.
- Get 1 pinch of salt, optional.
Instructions to make Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour]:
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double-boiler. Using a silicone spatula, mix until thoroughly combined. Then remove from double-boiler and set aside to slightly cool..
- Beat egg and sugar with a mixer for about 2 minutes..
- Add the melted chocolate. Beat again until well combined..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Then switch to a silicone spatula and mix thoroughly. If your batter turns out runny, refrigerate until it gets stiffer for about 15 minutes..
- Portion the dough with a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop onto a tray lined with parchment paper. If you want to round the cookie, do it with a wet finger to avoid sticking..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F or 180°C for 12-15 minutes. Bake for 12 minutes if you want softer cookies. Bake longer if you want them crispier..
- Let cool completely on the tray before serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brownie crinkle cookies [no flour] recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!