Sweet Potater tots. Peel sweet potatoes and add to a mixing bowl. Add cinnamon and mash – you're not I just used sweet potato tater tots last night! I once tried to make them myself and they.
These crispy baked sweet potato tater tots are perfectly sweet, crunchy, and especially delicious when dipped into the greek yogurt dip. Wash the sweet potatoes and remove any visible dirt by rinsing them under warm water. Grab a small handful of the grated sweet potato and form a small tater tot. You can have Sweet Potater tots using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potater tots
- Prepare 2 large of Sweet Potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 2 cup of Potato Chips.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
They're such a healthy and delicious side dish or snack! They're gluten free, vegan and perfect for kids! Tasty sweet potater tots that are sweet and savory and have a perfect crunch on the outside! Bring a pot of water to a boil and add sweet potatoes.
Sweet Potater tots instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Using a fork, poke holes around the sweet potatoes. Place directly on the rack and bake for 50 minutes..
- In a food processor, turn the chips into very fine crumbs. (I used sweet potato tortilla chips).
- Peel off the skin and mash with the melted butter and parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste (Optional)..
- Wipe down your baking sheet with a paper towel and cooking oil..
- Roll a tablespoon of the mixture into a ball. Roll the ball into the chip crumbs completely covering it..
- Evenly space out the tots on your baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Flip over and bake an additional 15 minutes. If it's not crispy enough, you can broil on high for 3 minutes each side..
- Serve with chipotle mayo dip, or sriracha and ketchup sauce..
Do not over-boil, or they will be messy to grate. These baked sweet potato tots are packed with vitamins A and C, filled with fiber and fat free, they're a healthy, fun twist on traditional tater tots! What do you serve with a super. Cooking sweet potato tots in the air fryer yields a slightly crisp exterior and a soft Spraying the tots with cooking spray helps with browning, though they still don't brown. One of the better brands out there: Sweet Potatoes, Canola Oil, Natural Cane Sugar, Cornstarch, Rice Flour, Tapioca The perfect thing to pair with these sweet potato tots?