chicken and chorizo risotto. Easy Chicken and Chorizo Risotto is an amazing shortcut recipe that is very simple to make. Chicken and Chorizo sausage are combined with capsicum, tomato. Although this isn't made with risotto rice, the richness of the chorizo and the addition of butter and Parmesan cheese make this a nice rich meal, and Also a tip I use is to heat the chicken and chorizo at the start in olive old and then remove them from the pan and cook the other ingredients using the.
This Chorizo Risotto which packs a serious flavour punch! PS Can't use the no stir method for this. chicken and chorizo risotto. Paul and I are having a romantic night in, he's cooking a lovely Indian tea and I'm scratching his feet with a matchbox. You can cook chicken and chorizo risotto using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken and chorizo risotto
- You need 200 grams of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 100 grams of good quality chorizo.
- It’s 1 pinch of paprika.
- You need 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red or orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of butter.
- Prepare 350 grams of cooled cooked chicken, skin on, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of preferred risotto rice.
- It’s 1 can of sweetcorn (small).
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1000 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of parmesan.
- You need 3 of chestnut mushroom (optional).
Smokey paprika, chorizo and chicken combine to make this delicious one pot meal. Cut the chicken into thin strips, coat in the red pesto and leave to marinate. Cook chorizo and remove from pan. Put tblspn of oil in pan and brown onions and garlic.
chicken and chorizo risotto instructions
- heat some olive oil in heavy frying pan.
- add chicken breast and cook until nearly done.
- add chopped chorizo and cooked chicken pieces.
- fry for 3 minutes and remove from heat leaving the orange oil in the pan.
- add mushroom and butter and fry for a few minutes and then add the finely chopped onions and heat until nearly done.
- add finely chopped pepper and fry for a couple of minutes.
- added more butter and olive oil and the rice and stir so all then rice is covered in oil.
- add large glass of decent white whine. sauvignon or Chardonnay.
- heat on high until wine is bubbling and reduced.
- add hot stock a ladle at a time.
- add the chicken and chorizo back to pan.
- add sweetcorn.
- keep adding stock until Al dente.
- add cheese and stir through.
- turn off heat and stand for 5 mins then serve.
Add rice and stir until covered with oil. Add stock cup by cup stirring constantly until all stock is absorbed. Cut chicken and chorizo into pieces and fry in a little oil. Once cooked, take out of pan and put onto a plate. A delicious, authentic-tasting Italian risotto with chicken and asparagus.